Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

4 months. 5 calls. No headphones. Horrible company service.

I ordered a pair of q35 ii's in February. It is now June. After the maximum time of 8 weeks it said it would take, I called to ask...where are my headphones? The answer? What headphones? It was never started. Some issue they blamed on their system. Ok. Send them now. How long is it going to take, I asked. The answer? We don't know...so I call two, three, four times more, waiting several days in between each call to ask the same question. The fourth time I say, if in one week you STILL don't know, I'm going to cancel. Today was the fifth and final call. Let's hope it doesn't take months for the refund to be reflected as well. Bose, the AT&T of headphone companies. Don't give a D-A-M-N it seems. After all, I'm just one customer. You may produce high class sound but, you are far from reproducing that same level of class...as a company.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: 4 months. 5 calls. No headphones. Horrible company service.

Hi Benjammin, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you have had with our Customer Service team. This is certainly not normal. 

The Community is a forum designed to help our customers with Technical Support. We can not assist with matters of Customer Service through this platform. 

If you do have any further issues I would recommend reaching out to the Customer Service team for the best advice. 

Have a great day! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Admin

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.