Highlighted
vteyssier
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 1, 2019

700 Headphone left right balance issue

Hi, just bought the 700 and the right ear is slightly higher than the lft one.

I also have a qc35ii and dont have a similar problem.

Also on iphpne, when I raise the volume up to 80-85% the basses are ok, but when raising above, only medium and high tones are going up, bass do not get higher.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: 700 Headphone left right balance issue

Hello vteyssier,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Noise-Cancelling Headphones 700, I would be more than happy to help you out today. There are some simple troubleshooting steps we can try like resetting the headphones, clearing the pairing list and making sure that the ear cushions are secured properly to the ear cups.

To reboot your headset:

1. Disconnect all cables from the headphones
  2. Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on
  3. Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup
  4. Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds

To clear the headset memory of previously paired Bluetooth® devices:

• Power on your headset, then press and hold the Power/Bluetooth on the right earcup for about 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared."

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

vineethpbharadwaj
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

Re: 700 Headphone left right balance issue

Hello Vteyssier,

did you solve the issue? Even I seem to have problem with my headphones. The right one seems to have a bit more sharpness (not sure of proper technical term) and seem to pick up low frequency sound well compared to the left one.