Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yupyupnah
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2021

700 Headphones - audio stopped playing sound

How on earth do you disable this INSANE noise that the headphones make every time music stops while connected to my PC / phone. 

It utter madness that you didn't do the proper UX testing on this and establish how badly this annoying audio can impact the product expreince and ultimatley brand loyalty. 

Unless its hidden in the app it looks like there's no way to stop it. Is that correct?

The only solution (which isn't a solution) is to keep Spotify playing a very very quite piece of music.

This can't be right for the leading product on the market...surly??!

3 REPLIES 3
Liam_G

Re: 700 Headphones - audio stopped playing sound

Hello Yupyupnah and thank you for reaching out! Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your headphones. I'd be very happy to help you. 

Let's try some troubleshooting. Have you applied any updates via our updater website: BTU.bose.com

Have you tried a wired connection to the PC or phone to see if the noise continues? 
Does this noise occur all the time? Or is this a recent issue? 

Looking forward to hear from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
yupyupnah
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2021

Thanks for the reply but it's not an issue it's a feature you've programed into it. 

When music or audio isn't playing through the headphones it makes a specific 'connected' sound / piece of audio. 

When i press play, audio plays fine. When it stops it makes the crazy annoying sound. Every single time. 

Again this isn't an error, this is a feature and you should be aware of it. You want me to record what it's doing? Are you saying this isn't normal function? I'll be stunned if it's not. 

I want to stop it from making the notification noise - but you don't seem to be able to. 

Jessie_O

Thanks for your response. 

Could you send the recording? This would give us a better understanding if this is should be happening with your headphones. 

I look forward to your response. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!