Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: 700 NC | Call Controls on Microsoft Teams Not Working

Hello everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch, there has not been any changes made in regards to this issue in this most recent firmware release. However, I can confirm that all the information has been passed to the development team and they are actively working on this. 

We are grateful for your patience, if you have any further questions please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

@ewolmstead :  I've been using a BT mouse with my Jabra headset for almost two years -- this is not a Surface nor Mouse issue, it'a Bose bluetooth stack issue.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 28, 2019

Correct,  it started working for awhile and then went out again. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Hey,

just curious if there is any update on this? I’ve just ordered these headphones and I tend to use them with teams amongst other things. 

I’ll be using it across pc and Mac on teams so I guess I’ll soon find out 🙂 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 1, 2019

Please let us know how it goes! No changes in functionality from my perspective, still an extremely frustrating experience with no ability to mute/unmute or any other functionality other than volume up or down. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 14, 2019

@FellsterukI recommend to return them immediately! It will not work on win10 with telephony software (teams, skype, zoom, ...). There was a time where the community was full of hope that bose will fix this. But as time flies, so does disillusionment.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Thanks 

not sure I’ll go that far as I don’t just intend to use them for that and I’m mostly an Apple user which seems to mostly ok. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 1, 2019

@admin any updates on this? The inability to have call controls for any Windows applications has made me hesitate to recommend this product for anyone who has asked. The fact that this issue is easily replicated and still completely unaddressed by Bose is disappointing. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 29, 2020

Hi,

I've just bought this headset and I love it so far, but this is really limiting not being able to mute a call at least.

Is there any update on this issue?

I'm using Windows 10 with Skype for Business 2015 and Cisco Jabber.

Have a nice day!

Sally

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 28, 2019

I use the the bottom right button to mute the headset,  but i doesn't integrate with Teams or any other meeting software I've used.  When i do use the mute on the headphones there is a delay,  so i typically use the mute on the app im using unless up and about.  Not convenient,  but still great headphones.