anfvsnvf
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 7, 2019

700 NC headphones - feature request

Within the Bose Music app, give us the option to turn off:

- the annoying power on/off symphony piece. It is unnecessary and very annoying, AND

- "battery x hours." "x hours" is just enough. It is not as if there are various numbers of hours you need to distinguish between lol.

Let the waiting game for you to address these feature requests begin haha 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: 700 NC headphones - feature request

Hi anfvsnvf, 

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I appreciate your feature request, if you are speaking about directly only disabling these noises this isn't something that can currently be done and I would be more than happy to raise this as a feature request for you. 

You will be able to remove all of the Voice Prompts for the headphones by opening the Bose Music App > Settings > Voice Prompts > Disable. You can also find out all the information about the headphones in the user manual here. 

I hope this answers your question and if you or any other users have features they would like to see added please do let us know. 

Kind Regards,

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
anfvsnvf
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 7, 2019

No, I do not want to remove all voice prompts. I just want to remove the power on/off symphony pieces and have "x hours" instead of "battery x hours"

Highlighted

Hi anfvsnvf, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this! I would be more than happy to raise this for you as a future feature request. 

If any other users would like to see this or any other features added to the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.