Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 5, 2020

700 NC turns off when in wired mode

I just bought a pair of Bose 700. Have to say I'm disappointed with how it handles bluetooth (having to use the app to change between devices, but the app itself actually takes up one of the bluetooth slots).

Last night I used them to watch a movie using a wired connection, and the headphones kept turning off. Don't tell me we can't use noise cancelling when we're in wired mode.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: 700 NC turns off when in wired mode

Hi Shelleyp,

Welcome to the community, sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with the active noise cancellation of your headphones.

You should have this feature whether you are using a cabled connection or a Bluetooth connection.

Can you please use the cable to connect to an alternate device to see if this persists?

Are you using any adaptors to connect your headphones to your devices?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Re: 700 NC turns off when in wired mode

The decision of (button-controlled) EQ settings never really garbage up the sound in an assortment of energizing ways, aside from the Discourse mode which, to be reasonable, works admirably with verbally expressed word.

Kodi nox