Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 4, 2020

AE2i EarCushions

Hi! I have a In-Ear AE2i headphones and I need a new pair of Ear Cushions.

It's right to say that the QC25 ear cushions fit perfectly in AE2i models?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: AE2i EarCushions

Hello flabsgilb,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. 

The QuietComfort 25 ear cushions are not compatible with the AE2i headphones. You will require the AE2 cushion kit. I would recommend that you reach out to your local product support team where an agent will be able to set up an order for you. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 20, 2020

Is there any Cushion kit for AE2 / AE2i (or compatible) available in the online store?

Thank you

Highlighted

Hi Carney,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

The AE2/AE2i cushions kits are not available on our website but just give our customer support team a call and they'll be happy to put an order through for you.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.