Highlighted
aalinkil
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 2, 2019

ANC 700 Headphones Silver Color Discoloration

I've been using my ANC headphones since June 2019 and love the product. But, over time I've noticed that my headphone band is starting to discolor (especially the part that holds the ear cups).

Also, the discoloration is not consistent between the LH and RH side. The LH side has discolored way more than the RH side.

My use of the product is indoors. I use them at work, so it mainly under the white fluorescent light. Don't workout with these, or use them daily. About 9 hours weekly.

20191026_085606 (1).jpg20191102_105237.jpg20191102_105248.jpg20191102_105302.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Re: ANC 700 Headphones Silver Color Discoloration

Hello aalinkil, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. I am very sorry to see that you are experiencing some discoloration in your headset. 

For support regarding this, please reach out to your local support team for further assistance. To contact your local support please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will be happy to get this resolved for you. 

If you have any further questions please let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support