Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

ANC 700 Headphones Silver Color Discoloration

hi!

I bought my silver headphones, and although I take a lot of care of them they have become gold/yellow ...  I see it is not only my case but many cases around this particular item.  I live in Peru, and I am really concerned about the quality that Bose represents now. I used to love all your headphones models and thought the price was worth it although, however paying around $600 for a product that being very careful and using it ocassionally turns yellow, is not normal.

I am really disappointed, as I can see many complaints about it, and due to the price I paid and the incredible reputation Bose has, I can't believe it.

Please your help of what can I do so they can fix it here in my country location.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: ANC 700 Headphones Silver Color Discoloration

Hello XRod90,

I am very sorry to hear this!

Please reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent can look into this with you.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!