Re: After Bose Music 3.1.6 update on iOS, the app doesn't reconnect NC 700 headphones
Today, I've visited the Seki HE, which is the local importer and distributor of Bose home products in S. Korea. I've discussed and experimented with this issue with customer service personnel. Although they haven't heard this issue before either, we found that this issue is not only affected on my phone or headphones in our impromptu experiment. the experiments we have done are :
- Connect their headphones to my iPhone with a Bose Music app 3.1.6 version. - Failed
- Connect my headphones to their iPhone with a 3.1.6 version. - Failed
- Connect their headphones to their iPhone with a 3.1.6 version. - Failed
- Connect both pairs of headphones to my other iPhone with a 3.0.0 version. - Passed
- Connect both pairs of headphones to Android phones. - Passed
Now I can confirm that all the headphones(at least, both units tested) cannot connect to all iPhones(again, at least two we've tested) with Bose Music 3.1.6 unless restarting the app. Which doesn't affect the iPhone with Bose Music 3.0.0 software and the app for Android phones.
Nonetheless, the staff said the issue not deemed as a hardware issue(because of all device has the same malfunction with the newest software), so they can't offer replacement of the headphones. The staff suggesting discuss further with you.