IceManJr22
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

Alarm/continuous beeping

Bose SoundLink around ear wireless 2 wont stop beeping when connected to my phone. Connected it to my GF's Huawei Phone a few days back so she could watch Big Bang Theory in peace while I was drilling around the home don't know if that is relevant but since last night when I've to connect them back up to my Pixel XL 2 they won't stop beeping. It's like an alarm.. any ideas? 

United Kingdom

My name is Dom 

Ideally there would be a rest button to get them back to original factory state. But can't see one visibly?! 

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Alarm/continuous beeping

Hi Dom,

That seems quite strange! Do you know if the Huawei phone is still showing the headphones as connected?

What I'd recommend trying to eliminate the beeping noise would be to clear the pairing list of the headphones by sliding the Power switch up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it until you hear the "Bluetooth device list cleared".

Let me know if that clears the problem!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!