Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

Allow option to disable multi-bluetooth connections

I find that the multi-connection is more of a hindrance than anything else.  It's not super well done and I've posted my issues with it before, most notably that streaming audio from one device and a secondary device receiving notifications results in garbled audio, skipping, etc. TBH, I don't see a large use case for two simultaneous connections, esp when it's not well done. Most of the time, I end up going into my phone and manually disabling the secondary connection.

As such, I suggest an option in settings that would allow you to disable multiple connections and enable singular connections.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Allow option to disable multi-bluetooth connections

Author Accepted Answer selected by mulhearn22

Hello mulhearn22,

Thanks for bringing your suggestion to the Bose Community. 

Whilst this is not currently available as an option, I'll be happy to pass along your suggestion to our development team for consideration. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by mulhearn22

Hello mulhearn22,

Thanks for bringing your suggestion to the Bose Community. 

Whilst this is not currently available as an option, I'll be happy to pass along your suggestion to our development team for consideration. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

Great, thank you.  Wasn't sure how to submit a feature request.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Incredibly sad that you cant disable this feature! There's constant choppiness when connected to both a mac computer and iphone.

And no resetting does not solve this. 

Contributor
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

LOL right!  I never had a bluetooth headphone that I was like "man, I wish this connected to my laptop and my phone!"