JCK63
Participant
Registered since

Jun 14, 2021

Any plans to make the NC700 Spatial Compatible?

I’m hearing a lot about this Dolby Atmos and Spatial audio from Apple. Are there any plans to make Bose products, specifically the NC700 Headphones compatible with this technology. Could this come in the form of an update? I have no idea how this works.

Thanks!

Regards.

Bose product name

Bose NC700 Headphones

Country

USA

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on
Apple iPhone 8

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Any plans to make the NC700 Spatial Compatible?

Author Accepted Answer selected by JCK63

Hello JCK63, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! 

This isn't something that is currently available on this headset, however, I would be more than happy to raise this as a future feature request for you. We don't currently have any further information on this feature. 

If any other users would like to see this or any other features added, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by JCK63

Hello JCK63, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! 

This isn't something that is currently available on this headset, however, I would be more than happy to raise this as a future feature request for you. We don't currently have any further information on this feature. 

If any other users would like to see this or any other features added, please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

jaywelch
Participant
Registered since

Jun 17, 2021

Perhaps Bose AR was before the market was ready for it (needed better software adoption). Now is the time to get 700s fully compatible with Apple’s Spatial audio! +1!

frecklerv
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2021

agreed! We need spatial audio in Bose 700 they were expensive enough to get old that quick

Forté
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2021

There would need to be gyroscopes and accelerometers in the NC700s which there aren’t. 

Urvr
Participant
Registered since

Jul 31, 2021

Letting you know I also would really like to see this added. Thanks!