Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Are Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 compatible with Kindle Oasis

Are Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 compatible with Kindle Oasis?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Are Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 compatible with Kindle Oasis

Author Accepted Answer selected by JacK9

Hi JacK9, 

Thanks for posting! 

The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are compatible with any devices that support audio streaming via Bluetooth. While I'm not a user of the Kindle Oasis, I had a quick look on the Amazon page, and it doesn't look like it features apps besides basic book-reading functions. I could be wrong, however. To be sure, please check the user guide for the device for supported connections. 

If any other members of the Community have this product, please feel free to join the discussion. 

UPDATE: 

I just checked the site again, and it looks like it does support Bluetooth headphones for audiobooks: 

"Keep the story going

With Audible, Kindle Oasis lets you switch seamlessly between reading and listening via Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones."

This would suggest that, yes, you can use the headphones with the Kindle Oasis.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by JacK9

Hi JacK9, 

Thanks for posting! 

The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are compatible with any devices that support audio streaming via Bluetooth. While I'm not a user of the Kindle Oasis, I had a quick look on the Amazon page, and it doesn't look like it features apps besides basic book-reading functions. I could be wrong, however. To be sure, please check the user guide for the device for supported connections. 

If any other members of the Community have this product, please feel free to join the discussion. 

UPDATE: 

I just checked the site again, and it looks like it does support Bluetooth headphones for audiobooks: 

"Keep the story going

With Audible, Kindle Oasis lets you switch seamlessly between reading and listening via Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones."

This would suggest that, yes, you can use the headphones with the Kindle Oasis.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Thanks for the assist. I'm waiting for the arrival of the #700 headphones to test. I'm not familiar with any of the technologies in the marketplace today or the last few decades so being able to get help understanding what/how it all works is very much appreciated. 

Thanks again