NeTro
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 25, 2019

Are Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 ear cushions the same as QC25 and QC35?

I have these NCH 700 and I've literally worn through my ear cushions within 1 year and 3 months.

Since the corona I have these things on a lot. I mean... A LOT!!!

My question now is, I've been searching on the internet for replacement cushions.

The NCH700 cushions looks a LOT like the QC25 and QC35 ones.

Are they the same? Or do they have some different mechanism or measurements?

Because on the Bose site I can see only 2 colors.

Other sites will sell you cushions that have all kind of colors and even made of other materials.

Anyone has a clue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Are Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 ear cushions the same as QC25 and QC35?

Author Accepted Answer selected by NeTro

Hello NeTro,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. 

The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 and the QuietComfort 35 headphones use different ear cushions, you will need to get the appropriate ear cushions for your headset 😊

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tegan_M

Re: Are Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 ear cushions the same as QC25 and QC35?

Author Accepted Answer selected by NeTro

Hello NeTro,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. 

The Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 and the QuietComfort 35 headphones use different ear cushions, you will need to get the appropriate ear cushions for your headset 😊

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

NeTro
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 25, 2019

Even though this one is solved, I was tempted to still post this.

I was able to get a non-original replacement from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Compatible-Headphone-earpads-NC700/dp/B07ZBZY76L

I'm satisfied with the results.