getrhythm
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2020

Re: Availability of Bose 700 UC's bluetooth adapter?

I would like to echo JKapo here. The thought that my Bose 700 would NOT work well with Zoom or Teams never even crossed my mind. This seems like a design flaw of the original Bose 700 that we are now forced to pay to resolve. In addition, this device looks to use USB-A, which means on my Mac I now have the pleasure of always using an adapter to plugin this extra device to my Thunderbolt 3 port.

I really hope Bose is considering providing this device free of charge to existing Bose 700 customers.

matt_
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 27, 2020

Re: BOSE 700 UC Adapter - ? mis-sold?

I don't know why bose won't actually reply to my post, or anyone elses on this subject? I'm trying to get a response via twitter, maybe we should all do the same . 

Matt

Mutnat
Mentor
Registered since

Feb 3, 2017

@matt_ wrote:

I don't know why bose won't actually reply to my post, or anyone elses on this subject? I'm trying to get a response via twitter, maybe we should all do the same . 

Matt

@matt_ please keep us posted if you hear anything via Twitter.  Waiting for more info on this, too.

*** Please Note: I do not work for Bose; please don't private message me your support questions!
sstresnjak
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 4, 2020

I just bought 700 NC, so thinking should I return them (have 10 more days) or I would be able to buy USB Adapter? Bose?

CFSFirey
Participant
Registered since

Sep 15, 2020

With the lack of action from Bose I suspect this is the only way to get something done. Eg by hurting them in the public eye, posting on their twitter, posting on their facebook. Until it starts to hurt their reputation they don't care, they can fob it off on community forums where most people don't look at.

Sergey_A
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2020

NicelyDoneB
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2020

So when I comment that the price has increased 40% over night, my post gets deleted, why?

brosh
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2020

Just yesterday I bought a pair of Bose 700 and haven't the chance to Teams/Zoom/Webex it yet.

Wow this is so disappointing to read!!

Let's think about this for a minute.

The Bose flagship which was advertised as the best one for calls, doesn't really work well with.... calls?! 🤔🙄 Unless you pay another 70$ for an adapter?!

Really Bose?

We bought your flagship product, have the decency to stand behind your customers when you drop the ball. Send us a dongle FOC!

well_done_b
Participant
Registered since

Oct 12, 2020

Bose made it easy for us, we where deciding between Bose and Samsung to buy almost 960 headsets fo our firm. Due to bad support for the 700, and terrible customer service from Bose, we went for the latter.

Fyi, there is still no answer on why they increased the price for the USB dongle.49_8

ZeltaZum
Participant
Registered since

Sep 15, 2020

Hello,

what makes you think, that the NC 700 is not compatible with the Bluetooth module?

The official website is showing the following inflammation:

Compatible products
  • Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

No model code...

Except from the fact, that I would expect to get this adapter for free as a buyer of the NC700, I don't see a problem.

Bye

ZeltaZum