Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

BOSE 700 music app

I'm a Bose user for a long time and love the Bose products. I have recently bought Bose Noice Cancelling Headphones 700 and it always had issues connecting to the Bose Music app and finally, it will connect after 2 or 3 attempts. But now after the latest update I was unable to connect my headphones to the music app and have a control on the list of devices. If I'm walking to upstairs with my headphones and mobile my laptop is still connected in the ground floor and unable to disconnect from my mobile application(iPhone) as it creates disturbance when walking 30 meters away from it and trying to connect to the laptop and creates disturbance when on calls or listening to music. I need to turn off the Bluetooth on my laptop and need to walk away from it. When I'm back to my laptop and start using it I need to turn on my Bluetooth on my laptop and connect it again which kills my time.

My mobile application and headphones are up to date and tried following all the steps provided by Bose website but I got no luck. 

I feel like returning back my headphones and switch back to Bose QC35 or some other brand.