Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

BOSE NC 700 CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING FROM IPHONE AND NOTEBOOK

My NC 700 Headphones keep on disconnecting from my iPhone XS Max and my Lenovo Yoga. It's a total dealbreaking experience, as it completely compromises the use of this amazing product... 

I'vre tried rebooting and updating the software without any success. 

I'm located in Brazil, otherwise I would already returned them to the BestBuy (where I purchased). What kind of assistance is available here in case it's a hardware issue that needs fixing/replacement?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: BOSE NC 700 CONSTANTLY DISCONNECTING FROM IPHONE AND NOTEBOOK

Hello, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! 

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty connecting to your NCH 700's, this is absolutely something I would be able to help you with today. It seems that you have already tried some great troubleshooting, we can try clearing the pairing list and rebooting the Bluetooth devices. 

To clear the headset memory of previously paired Bluetooth® devices:

• Power on your headset, then press and hold the Power/Bluetooth on the right earcup for about 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared."

I hope this helps, if you are still difficulty then I recommend that you call the customer care team in your area

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2020

I am in the same boat, it consistently disconnects from my Surface Book. I do not have this issue with other Boase products.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

I had to have my bose headset replaced at their authorized representative here in Brazil. After that, it worked perfectly fine, as usual for their quality products... 🙂 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Hello, try this:

- go in to Bose Music App

- Select headset

- Settings 

- Self-Voice > set it to Off

- After that a little lower in the menu > Disable Prompts (this one is not necessary but even if you get disconnected, you won't hear the words in the headset, which in turn mutes your call for a couple of seconds)

Hope this works for you!

Cheers

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

This fix solves the result of the problem but doesn't solve the original problem of my iPhone constantly connecting and reconnecting to my headphones when two Bluetooth connections to my Bose 700 headphones are active

Now I hear a audible tone phone when my iPhone Bluetooth connection drops in and out.

True, I can now still hear the audio Bluetooth connection to my PC while my iPhone is busy connecting and reconnecting, however this solution also turns off functionality in my headphones that I would like to use.

So the question still remains - What is solution to the problem of my iPhone constantly connecting and reconnecting to my headphones when two Bluetooth connections to my Bose 700 headphones are active

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 18, 2020

Hi I have the same problem. I also bought in the US and live in Brazil. Can you explain how your return worked?

Thanks,

Renato