Highlighted
asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

BOSE NC 700 headphones genuinity

Recently I've purchased  BOSE NC 700 headphones But i have a doubt about product originality because of i have purchased through online shopping website  jollychic.com 

but my headphone bass and sound quality is not enough that what i expected from Bose

my headphones connected to bose music app and working fine. is it original product or not ?

how do i spot fake product ?

Regards,

satya

5 REPLIES 5

Re: BOSE NC 700 headphones genuinity

Hello Asatya666, 

Thanks for posting in the Community Forums. 

I understand your concerns about the authenticity of your product, we do recommend that you only purchase from a Bose authorized reseller and this company is not one. 

However, there are a few things we can do to check the authenticity of your product: 

• Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and try and update the headphones. If they are not recognized by the updater they are most likely fake. 
  •  Connect them to the Bose Music app, this is usually a good sign that the headphones are real if they connect. 
  • Try and register your headphones here to check that they are valid within the Bose database. 

If you would like any further clarification please do let me know or give your local customer support team a call here

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Thanks Vicky,

you are saying fake Bose products are not recognized Bose updates

My headphones Registered in Bose database and shows status in-warranty.

by the way headphones connected to Bose music app too

So

Now no need to be doubt about my headphones, it's original. Am i right Vicky ? 

Hi asatya666, 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

If everything is working as it should and the Bose updater recognized the headphones then they have all the inidcations of official Bose products yes.

For 100% clarification, you can pop into your local store and have them checked over.

Have a great week!

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

asatya666
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2019

Thank you so much vicky,

Unfortunately here in Qatar bit hard to find Bose service center.

So please suggest me another way for get 100% clarification.

Hi asatya666, 

The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and talk this through with them. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us.

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W