My brand new BOSE NC 700 will not turn on! I've tried to
- short-press all 3 buttons
- long-press all 3 buttons
- hold down each of the 3 buttons for min 10 sec
Nothing happens what-so-ever.
Previously, I've tried the following steps:
1. Headset unpacked
2. App downloaded (Android on OnePlus 5)
3. Headset turned on, paired succesfully
4. Product activation completed
5. Buttons tried out without music, but noice cancellation steps worked fine. Google Assistent worked fine.
6. Headset turned off
7. Connected to wall-charger for 15 seconds, then disconnected from charger
8. Now cannot turn on!
9. Connected to USB port on PC for a while - at least 30 mins
10. Visited Bose support site - downloaded BoseUpdateInstaller 18.104.22.16888
11 Went to Bose firmware update website, started BoseUpdateInstaller using admin priviledges. BSOD!
12 Step 11 tried again - still BSOD
Can I somehow factory reset the headset?