Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 11, 2020

Re: NC 700 Red/White blinking LED

I have been using the headphones for 2 months when the red/white blinking led appeared.

After an unsuccessful phone consultation of trying to reset them (pressing the power button for 6 sec- plugging in the power- then releasing), I now have to send them back..and wait for 3 weeks for a replacement.

There was zero effort to cover up for their mistake of selling not quality controlled products.

What I would expect from a good company is a courier at my door picking up the defective product while the new one is being delivered.. so that in a couple of days I can have back what I paid for 2 months ago.

Nothing like that..no quality control and on top zero effort to make up for that..it all falls on the customer.

I m very disappointed coz I selected NC700 over 1000XM3 because of believing in the company..

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

Re: NC 700 Red/White blinking LED

@evoulitas sorry to hear that!

Imagine how would it feel if you couldn't get the replacements at all like customers in S.Korea! They said it will take at least two weeks to reproduce the problem, and if they can't they won't replace the headphone!! 

A pure disgrace on customer royalty. I sincerely doubt I have to pay for failure of quality control. But here, Bose is forcing us to ! 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 11, 2020

Noise Cancelling 700 - red/white blink

Hello,

My NC 700 headphones have stopped functioning today. The LED near the charging port blinks red/white for ~10 seconds and then it stops. During this time the bluetooth LED is also blinking and it briefly connects to my laptop, but then powers off.

When connecting to a charging cable the same happens. I tried connecting to a laptop and connecting to a charged directly.

How can I resolve this problem?

Best regards,

Robert Munteanu

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 7, 2020

Re: Bose 700 Red White light flashing

How did you contact them? Their site is awful for contacting

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 11, 2020

My headphones just did the same thing. The latest firmware update has been a huge disappointment but this is next level. I’ve been a Bose customer and advocate of their headphones for many years and it makes me see this rapid decline in quality. The hardware and noise cancelling of the NC 700s is great, but these issues make them unusable.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 12, 2020

I woke up in the morning  and connected it to my laptop with original cable provided by Bose in the box, It just started blinking white and red. 

I tried all the possible solutions written by many people here but nothing worked for me.

This is really too bad on Bose, I feel , I made a wrong decision opting for Bose NC700 over Sony 1000XM3.

There were few connection errors prior to this but this is too bad. 

Anyone from Bose can you help or not?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 14, 2020

Exact all the same issues doblej92 describes..

Have to go on a trip - prepared all.

And now my headphones are bricked and flash red and white...

most current update...
nothing works in restarting

arghh... 😂

just wanted to let you know,

it happens to many ^^

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

Hi @700 Guy! I am sorry to hear that. I hope you'd have a good time on your trip!

The problem has been occurring ever since the debut of the device.

Try hard resets two times in a low. If that doesn't fix the headphone,

I suggest you'd get a replacement or look for a way to get a refund.

I hope you the best wishes!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

Re hi: BOSE NC 700 will not turn on

Same thing is happening to me with my brand new headphones, I got this pair as a replacement because my first pair wouldn’t charge at all so I’m getting pretty annoyed by now lol, if you let me know if you fix them I’d really appreciate it!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 19, 2019

Re: BOSE NC 700 will not turn on

It happened me today. red and white led is keep flashing and it does not work. I've used latest firmware for nc700. And I found some people solved it by downgrading their firmware but I don't want to break my warranty. Can BOSE clarify if it really breaks warranty?