Highlighted
wtolentino
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2019

BOSE QC 35 II no audio on the left ear

a week ago while listening to a music suddenly the audio on the left was not working. i am using a wired connection not bluetooth. so i tried the bluetooth and same issue. the tech support had guide me some troubleshooting and to install the latest firmware but that did not work. i was hoping if someone had fixed the issue could share it how to fix it.

thank you,
warren

3 REPLIES 3

Re: BOSE QC 35 II no audio on the left ear

Hello wtolentino,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not receiving audio from the left earcup on your QC35 II's. Updating the firmware is a great step to take. Was this done through the Bose Connect app or through the online Bose updater? If the app, please visit btu.bose.com to ensure that the update was installed correctly. 

Have you tested the headphones with another device?

I'd also recommend resetting the headphones by following these steps:

1. Turn off the headphones and wait 30 seconds

2. Plug the headphones into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds

3. Unplug the USB cord from the headphones and wait 1 minute

4. Turn on the headphones

As the issue occurs through both the wired connection and Bluetooth, it does sound like there is an internal fault as opposed to a software fault. I would, therefore, have to urge you to reach back to our support team to arrange servicing of your headphones. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

wtolentino
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 27, 2019

hi it did not work

Hello wtolentino, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

If the issue persists, I would encourage you to reach out to local support in your region. Details can be found here.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G