Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

BOSE QC25 Uneven frequencies

Came home after the weekend and discovered that there was something wrong with my QC25's. There are less treble and more bass in the left channel, and more treble and less bass in the right channel. The cable is plugged in all the way and it is very noticeable without the noise-canceling, and sorta noticeable with the noise-canceling on. I proceeded to do a headphone test (see the link at the bottom) and discovered in the polarity test that the audio clip with the wrong polarity sounds right which means that there may be something wrong with the polarity. 

I have no idea what caused this as the headphones have stood completely still and turned off over the weekend. 

https://youtu.be/G-w0nUWau1Y?t=517

myNoise sounds even better with quality headphones! Use this video to evaluate the quality of your headphones or compare different pairs when shopping. All t...
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: BOSE QC25 Uneven frequencies

Hi loff_,

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community. Welcome to the site! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your QC25s. That is a strange problem!

Would you say the music sounds like one of those bad instrumental versions of songs you see online where you can still slightly hear the vocals? This can happen sometimes when there is an issue with the connection. 

To troubleshoot this, I would recommend trying the headphones with other devices to see if the issue persists, and if possible, get in touch with local support to seek a replacement audio cable. 

Be sure to let me know how you get on!

Jeff G

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.