Highlighted
KingYellow
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

BOSE QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting / connecting and telling me my battery level

I've been searching true old topics, and found this issue a few times... Best solution I found was: update your headphones firmware...

I updated firmware to the latest: 4.5.2 and the issues still excists...

When listeing to music, after a few minutes, my Bose headphone is disconnecting , telling me my battery level and than re-connects (most of the time, sometimes I have to manually re-connect to my laptop).

Been trying all kinds of solutions I read in this forum:

- Clear Bluetooth list by holding the button to the right for xx seconds... (it was cleared).
- Reset headphone by connecting it with USB / turn it of  wait xx seconds / turn on again.
- Update my laptop Bluetooth drivers.
- Update Windows.

Anyone got the magic trick, because it's pretty annoying. 🙂

11 REPLIES 11

Re: BOSE QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting / connecting and telling me my battery level

Hello KingYellow,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your QC35 II wireless headphones.

Are you connected to multiple devices when this happens or just your laptop? 

Could you please let me know the make and model of your device(s)?

I look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

KingYellow
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

Re: BOSE QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting / connecting and telling me my battery level

Hi Charlotte,

I jinxed it... I first responded that it was all working fine again...

But after a few hours, same issue now. 😞

Only connected to my laptop, it's a HP laptop (HP Pavilion 15-bc035nd (ENERGY STAR)) with windows 10.

Hi KingYellow, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. I am sorry to hear that your issue has returned. 

Do you have any other devices that you can connect the headphones to so that we can see if the issue happens across all? 

I look forward to hearing back from you and if any other community members are also having this issue please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

KingYellow
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

Hi Hector,

On my phone it's working flaweless (for now).

Hi KingYellow, 

Thanks for updating us on this! I am glad to hear that this issue isn't happening on your mobile device. 

Does the issue still persist with the Laptop? If so can you please attempt to connect a different Bluetooth device to the laptop to see if you get the same disconnecting experience? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B

KingYellow
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

Hi Hector,

Sorry for the late response!

But I tried for a few hours now with my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4, and it keeps playing flaweless on the same laptop...

Hi KingYellow, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this! 

I am glad to hear that both systems are now working flawlessly. If the issue does return please do reach back out to us and we would love to look into this further for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

KingYellow
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 21, 2019

Hi Hector,

Think you didn't read it well... Or I wasn't clear enough... 🙂 You asked me to test another bluetooth device... I did: That is working flaweless..

My headphone still telling me my battery level and keeps connecting / disconnecting.

Hello KingYellow, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

My apologies for my colleague's misinterpretation of your message. 

Can you kindly confirm if the issue persists if you pair to another device, such as a smartphone or tablet or does the issue only occur with the computer? 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G