Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2020

Re: BOSE QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting / connecting and telling me my battery level

I've found that if I start the Bose Connect app on whatever mobile device I'm playing from I do not get the disconnect problem... not sure why that would be the case but seems to be.

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jul 17, 2020

Re: BOSE QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting / connecting and telling me my battery level

Maybe this issue is slightly different for people but it is by no means an issue with Windows 10, or any specific device. I've had these disconnects on everything from iPad/iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung TV, Windows laptops and Linux laptops.

This is absolutely something on the Bose side and they need to start responding with some actual solutions on these threads.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2020

Same issue. This is completely ridiculous. We need answers.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2020

Got the same problem, but the difference is I'm on a Macbook Pro.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Having exactly the same issue with Iphone

Have tried resetting device, removing all paired things and starting over, updating firmware via Iphone App, updating firmware via laptop app.

Very very very frustrating, makes headphones un-usable, tempted to change over to the Sony product if it isnt resolved very soon.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

I have been having this problem with iPhone and iPad connections for several weeks now. Power cycling happens in wireless (bluetooth) or wired connections. When wired, I lose noise cancelling for a short second, then it comes back on. When wireless, I also lose the connection, which is very annoying.

I recently downgraded the firmware from 4.5.2 to 4.3.6 and I have had no power cycling (off/on) so far. Not sure if this is the solution, but so far so good.
Based on what I have seen here, I am 100% convinced this is a firmware issue. Only Bose has the answer. I hope they deal with this problem seriously because it is turning perfectly viable QC 35 IIs into a wired headphone. A major downgrade. Now is the time to show your customers that you won't let your older products fall into obsolescence.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

My headphones were problem-free for a few days and have restarted automatically turning off, then on. A firmware downgrade is NOT the solution, unfortunately. Very frustrating!