DarthPat666
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2021

Blue rubber on Bose Soundlink II is peeling. Please assist.

Has anyone figured out the best way to repair the blue rubber once it starts to peel? Would hate to buy new headphones over something cosmetic like this. 

Any assistance is appreciated. 

Thanks!PXL_20210329_143919077.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
deepeepeed
Participant
Registered since

Mar 29, 2021

Re: Blue rubber on Bose Soundlink II is peeling. Please assist.

They replaced mine when they were still under warranty.  They claimed they had fixed it but the replacements are even worse now.  A former co-worker has not had the issue, but I suspect they just don't like summer heat and/or sunlight (he only used his in the office).  Really poor quality on the build on these, and they still sell them at a premium, but that is the Bose of today, poor quality, poor service and high prices.

Sam_F

Re: Blue rubber on Bose Soundlink II is peeling. Please assist.

Hey DarthPat666,

We're sorry to see you've noticed a degradation in the condition of your headphones, but we're always happy to assist. As user deepeepeed explains, you'll have a 1-year manufacturer's warranty under which we can solve your problems. In this situation, I'd recommend reaching out to local support to look into the available service options, to have this issue resolved.

Let me know how you get on and if you have any further queries!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!