Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2020

Bluetooth and 2 NC 700s

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting.

Bose product name

NC 700 and BOSE SOUND BAR

Country

USA

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

tc.)

I bought a SOLO SOUNDBAR SERIES II and it won’t transmit via Bluetooth to my NC 700s. I want to transmit to the TWO NC 700s simultaneously. What do I need to buy to be able to do that?  I’m returning the SERIES II. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bluetooth and 2 NC 700s

I believe the Solo only has BT input (playing music from phones/computers) and not output (to headphones/speakers.

Saying that, even the Bose Soundbars that do retransmit by BT (like the SB700) will only output to one device.  I can't think of any Soundbar or BT transmitter that has dual outputs.

Highlighted

Re: Bluetooth and 2 NC 700s

@Tgrichards, @Morlock is correct. The Solo 5 is unable to send audio via Bluetooth, only receive it. To be able to pair your NC 700's to a soundbar for audio output, check out SimpleSync here. This page lists all compatible soundbars and products. However, you cannot pair two pairs of headphones at a time, only one. 

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!