Dalllas93
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2020

Bluetooth and microphone conflict of interest On-Ear Wireless 2017-2020

Hello

I have a problem, with the headphone, I hope you can help me!
The proble is when I use the Headphone in bluetooth mode in PC It give me two playback device, One is the Bose On-Ear Wireless Stereo and the other is the Bose On-Ear Wireless Hands-Free AG Audio.
When I use the microphone it's must to change to Hands-Free mode but It's terrible and you changed in vain to stereo it still on Hands-Free mode exept just don't hear nothing just hearing thet buzzy noize(like device monitoring and it's not turned on in the PC) until then changing back to Hands-Free mode. Is there any solution to use the microphone and the stereo mode in the same time?

Thanks in advance
From Hungary

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Re: Bluetooth and microphone conflict of interest On-Ear Wireless 2017-2020

Hello Dalllas93, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

You won't be able to use both profiles at the same time as the headset is only designed to use one at a time. Does this issue happen when you are connected to other devices or only when connected to the PC? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the information requested above. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Dalllas93
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2020

Re: Bluetooth and microphone conflict of interest On-Ear Wireless 2017-2020

Hello!

Yes also in phone (Samsung Note 10) if i got a call it switch to the other profile until the call ended. After it switch back to stereo profil. But as you write I don't think we can solve this problem cuz have 2 profile and it must tu change when it use the microphone.

Thanks for the reply, I must accept this.

Have a good day for you.