Highlighted
gesekkyle@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 28, 2020

Bose 700 Action Button not working

My Bose NC 700 does not change NC setting when pressing the action button. If I hold the button it goes into conversation mode but doesn't change the NC level either. This is true when connected to phone or computer. 

The headphones are already up-to-date and I have tried to reset them.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Action Button not working

Hi there! 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your NC700 headphones. I'll do what I can to point you in the right direction. 

Can you tell me if you can change the level of noise-cancelation in the Bose Music application? 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
gesekkyle@gmail.com
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 28, 2020

I am able to change the nc level with the mobile app.

Highlighted

Hi, 

Thank you for confirming this information!

This is certainly an odd issue. I would recommend trying the reset again using the instructions outlined in the LINK HERE. If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. We will be more than happy to assist you! 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.