Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Bose 700 Buttons

Hi, 

I have a pair of Bose Headphones 700, the new noise cancelling one. There is a shortcut button on the right earpiece, I see an option in the app to route this button to do different things. I wish there was a way to disable this button, I am very annoyed by it because I keep accidentally pressing it either when I am adjusting my headphones or when I am taking them off/putting them on. I am not sure, if this will be seen by random people or actually Bose employees, but if either could help, it’ll be great! 

If Bose people are seeing, who could necessarily fix this with Software update then that’ll be great. Maybe something you could add would be to give an option to make this button as a source selector, if you have two bluetooth devices connected. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Buttons

Hey there,

Welcome to the Bose Community!

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the buttons on your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our development team for future consideration.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.