Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 19, 2020

Bose 700 Equalizer

I have seen so many contradictory posts on this topic that I thought I'd ask again.

As of today, August 19, 2020, does Bose provide Equalizer functionality for the NC700 headphones?

I have firmware version 1.3.1-2028+de73ce1.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose 700 Equalizer

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Anne_S

@kirankasa @bwest 

Great news! Today we released 1.7.0. The new firmware includes many improvements and features and you will now be able to enjoy the Adjustable Equalizer feature, which allows you to personalize the audio on your NC700 Headphones from the Bose Music App. This includes adjusting bass, mids, and treble. 

You can read the full release notes here.

If you experience any issues you believe are a result of updating your firmware to 1.7.0, please let us know in the comments of the release notes.

Thank you and enjoy!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Equalizer functionality was released as part of firmware 1.4.x. That version had some issues that’s the reason they momentarily paused that update. 
So the latest version currently is 1.3.x.

Whenever next update comes hopefully that should have equalizer with current issue fixes.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Anne_S

@kirankasa @bwest 

Great news! Today we released 1.7.0. The new firmware includes many improvements and features and you will now be able to enjoy the Adjustable Equalizer feature, which allows you to personalize the audio on your NC700 Headphones from the Bose Music App. This includes adjusting bass, mids, and treble. 

You can read the full release notes here.

If you experience any issues you believe are a result of updating your firmware to 1.7.0, please let us know in the comments of the release notes.

Thank you and enjoy!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post