Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 11, 2020

Re: Bose 700 Headphones Turn Bluetooth off?

OK if that is the case why did my head set start turning bluetooth off when it starts up?

YES it starts up and gives me the hours it will opperate then it says bluetooth off and nothing is plugged into it. 

Also is there any way to use noise canceling so that when I am on a phone call that it is not picking up all the background noise, can it work like the trucker blue parrot headsets. where you are in a noisy environment and all the white noise it eliminated before its is sent to the person on the other end of the phone?

but most importantly i need to figure out how to turn bluetooth back on so i can use them.

My question is how do i turn bluetooth back on?

Thanks in advance.

James

Hi James91375,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your NC700 headphones, I'll be more than happy to help you in any way that I can. 

Regarding your noise cancelation on calls, this should not be happening. I would recommend that you clear the pairing list on the headphones by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. Once complete, delete the pairing on your source device and try connecting again.

Pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 30 seconds should turn the Bluetooth back on, on the headphones. 

Let me know how it goes!  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2020

This Hard reset has left my bose 700's totally unresponsive now for over 24 hours. Thanks for your advice Zoe.... now my 300 quid headphones are totally broken.