asfasdfsdfsd
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2021

Bose 700 Headphones Turn Off Weird Drum sounds on device connect/disconnect

Hi

Just got the Bose 700 headphones, they're great but I got really confused by the weird drum sounds when I lock my iPhone screen. It turns out the headset makes a drum sound for device connect and disconnect. Is there anyway of turning this off it's super annoying as I lock my screen and transition between devices all the time.

Ta

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: Bose 700 Headphones Turn Off Weird Drum sounds on device connect/disconnect

Hello,

Welcome to the community. 

Regrettably we do not have a turn off option of your headphone sound notifications at this time. I will however happily pass this suggestion onto the development team. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Eheneheb
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

thanks, specifically the device connect/disconnect say on iphone screen lock.

MedZec
Participant
Registered since

Feb 8, 2021

It does the same 'drumming' or 'thrumbing' (is it a version of the 'bell'?) sound when using it for our webpage based phone system. Every call pickup and hangup. The microphones are so excellent that I continue to use but have begun sliding off head when I prepare to hang up a call.

Even tried every windows based system sound to find it and make it a blank sound.