gratefulcarl
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 4, 2019

Bose 700 Headphones Won't fully charge

This is my second silver LE pair that exhibit no full charge.  What is happening is I charge them for hours and they only show 60% after the blinking white power light turns solid white.  No matter how I charge them they will not exceed 60% or 13 hours.  That's with several cords, several outlets (computer, power bank, outlet direct, and 35w type C ac charger.  Nothing will raise them above 60% or 13 hours.  

2 REPLIES 2
gratefulcarl
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 4, 2019

Re: Bose 700 Headphones Won't fully charge

Here's the troubleshooting I have done.  Both Bose music and USB direct connected to Bose Updater on my home computer tell me my firmware is the latest and up to date.  

I have reset the headphones several times by holding the power on button while inserting a hot Type C cable into the headphones, then releasing the power button after 2 seconds, and later after the Bluetooth light changes, and later after the bluetooth light blinked.  NOTHING HELPS.

This is a lousy situation with a two-month-old headphone. 

Re: Bose 700 Headphones Won't fully charge

Hi Gratefulcarl, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your headphones and appreciate the troubleshooting that you have attempted so far. 

As you are still experiencing this issue,  I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Once again I am deeply sorry to hear that you have had this experience. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support