Ziggy6894
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 9, 2019

Bose 700 Headphones and Sounlink Revolver+ speakers can’t connect to same app?

My new Bose 700 headphones connec t to the Bose Music app. My several soundlink speakers and access 35 II connect with Boser Connect app.  I would like to have them all together in the same app. Is there a way to connect the soundlink speakers to the Bose Music app or the 700’s to the Bose Connect?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Headphones and Sounlink Revolver+ speakers can’t connect to same app?

Hi there @Ziggy6894 , and thank you for your interest in all of our products!

I can see the advantages of being able to group all of these products together, and think that this could be a great feature! However, at the current time, there is no way to link products from the Bose Connect App to products from the Bose Music App, unless the source device (such as your phone/tablet) is able to broadcast a Bluetooth output to multiple speakers.

I have passed this onto our development team though for you. I would also encourage any other users on the Community with similar desires to chip in here so that I can relay this on for them as well!

Liam W - Community Support

Ziggy6894
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 9, 2019

Re: Bose 700 Headphones and Sounlink Revolver+ speakers can’t connect to same app?

Thank you for your quick response and help.