Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

Bose 700 Headphones continually turn off when connected to bluetooth device

Hi.  As soon as I press play on Spotify on my iphone my Bose 700 Headphones turn off and then on again.  It happens over and over again.  I have updated the headphones to the latest software, reset the headphones, cleared the product memory of paired bluetooth devices and then established the bluetooth pairing again.  What do I do next?  This is very frustrating.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Headphones continually turn off when connected to bluetooth device

Hey @Burvy

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your NC700 headphones. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.

Does this only happen with Spotify? This will help us determine if the issues are specific top Spotify or are present all the time. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

No, it happens with all applications and devices that I am trying to pair with the headphones. 

Highlighted

Thanks for updating us on this Burvy, this is a strange issue! 

Does this also happen when using a wired connection? If so and the issue still persists, I would recommend that we explore service options for your headset.

To do this please get in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

It does not happen when I plug the headphones in. Only when using bluetooth.