Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hector_B

Re: Bose 700 Headphones - left earcup constant bubble noise

Hi magic100, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! I am glad to hear that you have another set on the way😊

This isn't something that is currently a feature for the NCH700 but it is something that has been raised as a feature request and we have forwarded this to our development team. 

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
magic100
Advocate
Registered since

Jan 23, 2017

Where is this feature?

EQ icon

BOSE SELECTABLE EQ

Allows you to fine-tune the mix of your audio — like boosting the bass or minimizing the cymbals — so you can enjoy your music how you want to.

Hector_B

Hi magic100, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today. We appreciate your interest in this feature. 

We don't currently have any update on the release date for this feature, however we will update the community as soon as we do! 

Who else in the community is also excited about this feature? Please do let us know 😊

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
magic100
Advocate
Registered since

Jan 23, 2017

Completely unacceptable generic answer. 

Can you atleast confirm it will be added this year or have you dropped it?

why do i have to confirm i am not a robot on every single post and message?

peter.pis
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2019

Hello, 

I just bought NCH 700 and there is a same issue like mentioned in this thread. When I turn off noise cancellation in the app, sound is fine, but the right earcup produces some noise sound along with a pressure upon on turning on the Noise Cancellation through app. Headphones are on the latest FW and I have tried the steps with charging, disconnecting etc.. Is there any update on this issue (Possible FW update coming) or is it a really HW matter which means I should request replace the headphones? Thanks for your time.

Vicky_W

Hello peter.pis, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue. As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

raul1234
Participant
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

I bought a pair of nc700 a few days ago and have a similar issue with a noise in left earcup. I first noticed a bubbling sound when I connected my Macbook Pro, as a secondary device, after my Android phone. I started noticing then the bubbling sound when I was speaking, it bubbled every time I spoke something, like a vibration sort of but also happens to do this when wind blows or so...

I tried different things including the reset that is suggested here in a number of places. First... the reset did not work properly, but after a few tries, I managed to 1. press power, 2. enter the cable, 3. released button.. and the headphones didn't work anymore (at all) until I repeated the process again. Then they worked and apparently the noise is gone.

Very important, the noise itself only happens when the NC is on. If I switch NC off the noise is gone. The noise is not related to the device it is playing from, bluetooth or cable connection, it just doesn't matter (however the problem may start when one connects the headset to a secondary device). I think the problem comes from the fact the headphones either don't recognize left microphone info correctly or there is a bug in the NC engine.

I suggest that also those who are able to use a reset to repair the noise issue to leave an answer, otherwise how we expect these issues to solve.

Apart from this somehow annoying issue, the NC 700 are indeed incredible, the level of NC that I get from them worth the value, also call quality is impressive (with NC).

Lucas_
Participant
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

Exactly same problem here...

I have a constant noise in the left earcup even with NC off.

It's like a constant breeze.

I tried all the troubleshouting but without any improvement.

I think I have to return it 

peter.pis
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2019

Do it if you are still in the refund window. Mine was not fixed by any of the procedures. Got a replacement which worked fine from the beginning but started to experience same kind of issue in other earcup after FW update which was thankfully one day prior to end of the return window so I requested a 3rd unit. 2 month in with the 3rd unit and no "noise in the earcup" issues so far, only downside is that Noise Cancellation seems to be less effective after latest FW update...

JimiK
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

I received my Bose 700 headphones two days ago. Yesterday I started to hear the bubbling sound in the left earcup. First, I thought that it’s my blood circulation sound in my neck area. But if I turn the power/NC off the sound disappears. The sound only occurs in the left earcup. If I turn the headphones other way around the sound is in the right ear. I have tried all the tips and tricks mentioned on this forum regarding the problem. Also, the FW is up to date.

Has your (Bose) QA team not come across this kind of error at all? The sound is annoying and bugging. Sounds like someone is crawling in my ear and blowing air into it. It must be a bigger flaw in your product since so many people are experiencing the same problems. And what I have been reading changing to a new pair doesn’t help.

I own a pair of QC35 for over three years and have been really pleased with the product and there has not been any problems. Please give me something new to work here since otherwise I like the product, sound quality and design etc.