Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andie907
Participant
Registered since

Jan 26, 2021

Bose 700 Headphones started making a drum noise

I've had my Bose 700 headphones since August 2020 and have loved them but about 3 days ago they stopped giving voice commands, like "connecting to.... [device name]" and instead make this weird drum beat. It makes a drum beat noise whenever connecting or disconnecting to something or comes in range to connect to something which is incredibly annoying when I'm giving a presentation and just hear "badodoo" or "dadidi". It also doesn't connect automatically when I turn on my headphones any more, I have to go into my phone/PC settings and manually "forget" the device and reconnect it. Was there a really crappy update or something? Is there any way to get my headphones back to the way they were??

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Re: Bose 700 Headphones started making a drum noise

Hey Andie907, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your NC 700 headphones and I will be more than happy to help you! 

Can you tell me if you have tried any troubleshooting steps to get this working and what have you tried? 

If you have not tried a reset, I would recommend this. I have included the LINK HERE with the instructions on how to do this. 

Let me know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Joshuapams
Participant
Registered since

Jul 1, 2021

Re: Bose 700 Headphones started making a drum noise

Did you ever solve this problem.  I get that annoying drum sound whenever i type.  Its bizarre because if i screen record it, the sound doesn’t play.