Highlighted
DCASP
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

Bose 700 Limited Edition

I just bought a new pair of Limited Edition 700s and I can not find ANY power or audio cables in the package / box - do they not ship with cables?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Limited Edition

Hello DCASP,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry that you've not received any cables with your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. These should be included in the package.

Where did you purchase them from? If directly from Bose, I would recommend giving our customer support team a call and we'll be happy to assist you with this.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Alternatively, if they were purchased from another retailer, you may want to reach out to them.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
DCASP
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 17, 2020

Thank you for your advice-

I assume the cables should be visible and easy to locate if they were in the packaging?

There is a video which shows the cables located in the storage compartment of the case.

As the Limited edition 700's charging case does not have the cable storage compartment like the case with out charging I was wondering if the cables may be packed somewhere else ?

Highlighted

Hey DCASP. 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! 

Yes, they should be easily visible, on the limited edition charging case the cables are located inside on the left-hand side pocket. 

If you aren't able to locate the wires in this pocket, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please do let us know if you are able to locate them. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.