Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2020

Re: Bose 700 NC - Doesn't Charge Fully

Thanks

- All devices show full battery and 19:10 of time

- Headphone state battery is full when turned on, icon in app shows battery is full

- Power cycle made no impact

Thanks Again

Highlighted

Hi Devil13, 

Thank you for confirming these details!

Have you tried updating the firmware as noted in the earlier post? 

If so, I would recommend getting in contact with your local technical support team. You can do this by clicking on the LINK HERE, selecting the country and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you!

If there is anything else I can do for you, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Same is happening to my Bose 700 headphones. 

I just bought the headphones last week and have never experienced 20 hours of battery. I only get to 18 hours max. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

I am also having the same issue.  Max 15 hours...

Bought a few days ago from Amazon UK.  Latest firmware.  Using on iPhone.  Tried wall socket as well.  Tried the power reset instructions.  Tried charging via multiple devices.  Using the original USB-C cable.

Highlighted

Hi All,

If you are on the latest firmware version 1.4.12, there have been a few reports of the headphones being fully charged but reporting the incorrect battery life. We have a discussion of this in the thread HERE and our development team is investigating this to get it resolved.

When we do have an update on this we will make sure to let the community know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!