Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 6, 2019

Bose 700 NC Headphones where to pre-order and release date in Canada?

Two questions...

1. Where can I pre-order the Bose 700 headphones? Everywhere I look including the bose site says "Coming soon"

2. When is the release date for Canada? I have read June 30 but Bestbuy says Sept 27 2019

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/bose-noise-cancelling-headphones-700-triple-black/13595376

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Bose 700 NC Headphones where to pre-order and release date in Canada?

Author Accepted Answer selected by XxxIcs1974xxx

Hi @XxxIcs1974xxx ,
Thank you for taking the time to post and for your interest in our headphones!
We're currently keeping quiet (no pun intended) on the release dates for these while we get everything ready in multiple regions, Canada included.

The current release date for the US is June 30th, although this is not the same across the northern border.

When the release date is confirmed for Canada, you should be able to see this date, and pre-order this HERE

The date given by Best-Buy is the date that this will be available for purchase by them, and does not reflect the date that this will be available from us!

If you should be so inclined, it would be possible for you to Pre-order and purchase this from a US store and take this home, although I cannot confirm that all of the functions of the product will be active at that time.

Thank you for your continued patience on this, and please get back to me if you have any questions/queries that I can be of help with!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Bose 700 NC Headphones where to pre-order and release date in Canada?

Author Accepted Answer selected by XxxIcs1974xxx

Hi @XxxIcs1974xxx ,
Thank you for taking the time to post and for your interest in our headphones!
We're currently keeping quiet (no pun intended) on the release dates for these while we get everything ready in multiple regions, Canada included.

The current release date for the US is June 30th, although this is not the same across the northern border.

When the release date is confirmed for Canada, you should be able to see this date, and pre-order this HERE

The date given by Best-Buy is the date that this will be available for purchase by them, and does not reflect the date that this will be available from us!

If you should be so inclined, it would be possible for you to Pre-order and purchase this from a US store and take this home, although I cannot confirm that all of the functions of the product will be active at that time.

Thank you for your continued patience on this, and please get back to me if you have any questions/queries that I can be of help with!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post