Highlighted
NickDrouin
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

Re: Bose 700 NC headphones - randomly hangs up the phone during calls

Thank you for providing a concrete work-around, I was checking here prior to starting the refund process.  This is absolutely a show-stopper for business / telepresence customers -- my having to make appologies on behalf of your product is no way to grow the brand nor the product.

Highlighted
ElChupacabra
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

Bit disturbing to see that this seems to be a common issue with a pair of headphones that is supposedly tailored to buisness clients. I changed the auto-off settings and will check if that changes anything.

Another request that is supported by many: PLEASE allow us to turn off the auto-off when leaving the headphones idle on the desk for 10 minutes, this is super annoying and useless for anybody using them as a headset in the office!! Thanks!

Highlighted
pmallin7
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 9, 2019

I reached out to Bose and their response was that the headphones do not work well with computers, only mobile devices (see attached screenshot).  It's ridiculous since I bought these specifically for conference calls with my work.  I am switching to Jabra until they can get it sorted out.  Really disappointed in Bose not addressing the issue, it has been well over three months that I have had dropped calls and the microphone randomly stops mid call....IMG_1150.png