Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Bose 700 NC quality significantly declined, no solution

Like many others, my nearly new (under 1 month) 700 NCs have seemed to completely lose any significant noise cancelation all of a sudden. On setting 10 I can still hear minor shuffles and noises - pretty much makes these completely useless now. My previous 35 model cancels noise better than the 700s, and those are years old. 

The only answers from support have been to reset & update, both of which I have done, neither of which did anything to fix the issue. I haven't seen any other solution from BOSE for this clearly widespread product defect. What's the final fix for this? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 NC quality significantly declined, no solution

Hi @colleenkatherine, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing issues with the noise-cancellation on your NC700 headphones. I'll be more than happy to help! 

As you have tried all the recommended steps we would recommend for this issue, the next step would be to get in touch with your local technical support team. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling won't o 'Contact Us'. One of the team will be more than happy to help!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!