Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apatidar
Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2020

Bose 700 NCH ear pain

Hi Boss Team,

I have boss 700 NCH i am having pain in my ear when I wear it i don't like the product and pain is un bearable could you please help me on that.

how I can get most out of it.

if not could you replace it I feel like will lose my ear hearing capability 

Regards,

Ashok Patidar

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Bose 700 NCH ear pain

Hey Ashok,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome. I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing pain when using the product but I'd be happy to advise the next steps.

Due to your particular issue, if the headset is causing you unbearable pain, I'd recommend stopping using the product immediately. Of course, the headband is extendable to fit all sizes of heads, but wearing the headphones should be comfortable. Be sure that your ear cushions are securely attached and if not, follow the guidance HERE.

If the difficulty continues, I'd recommend reaching out to your local support team, and raising this issue further if you feel as if you've had sudden ear pains as a result of the headphones. The team will be happy to have this passed on to the relevant team, and will also offer options for you to maybe try a different product or something that is better suited. To find contact information, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!