PayBack
Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Re: Bose 700 Noise Cancellation Favorites Keep Resetting

I am having the same issue. I believe there is an error within the Bose music app itself with the presets. It appears the noise canceling number assigned to the presets determine which preset spot it is, whether it be preset 1, 2 or 3. The largest noise canceling number will always be preset 1 and seems to be the “default” when the headphones are powered on. Bose, I would ask the app developer to verify the assignment of the presets from the app. The user should be able to assign any number to any of the three presets individually but they all react together based on the values. Should be an easy fix for the developer. 

Vello Tusti
Collaborator
Registered since

May 16, 2020

NC 700 not remember NC favorites

If i save custom noice cancelling levels for example 10-10-10 in favorites, after power off and on, favorites again 10, 5 and 0. I use NC 700 whith last firmware and software. Why offer users an option that doesn't really work?

rgasoto
Participant
Registered since

Nov 12, 2020

I still have this issue too.
From a developer standpoint, would it be too hard to just disable the "favorites" short click button, if the user doesn't want to have it cycle between noise cancelling presets? 

It seems very limiting to not allow the user to just have it with NC at max all the times if that's what we want to have.

ChesterMcChin
Participant
Registered since

Dec 21, 2020

If you want that button as either NC on or off, you can make it 10, 0, 0. It will act like 10 or 0.

It would be cool if you can set this button as enable or disable voice assistant. I would like that as when I'm home (where other people may trigger the word), I would like to disable it but when I am out, I would like to enable it.