josephrawns
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

Bose 700 Noise Cancellation Isn't As Good?

Hey guys, I just picked up a pair of 700s yesterday for the same price as the QC35 ii at best buys which I thought was phenomenal when I tried them on at the store. Unfortunately, I think the noise cancellation isn't as effective once I brought them home? I updated the 700s to the latest firmware to 1.14 and also gave it a factory reset. 3 bhk flats in dadar

Anyone having these problems too? It might just be me then. I usually expect the 700s to significantly lower down constant noises like the tap running or even a bit of chatter just like those YouTube demos on them (Jim's review for example showed them with his "binaural audio" which demonstrated the 700s working crazy good, although idk if this is 100% in real life). Yet for me, it seems doesn't seem as effective as shown. commercial property for sale in pune

Again, I could be completely picky and if I'm wrong let me know, some education on this would be nice since these are my first pair of noise cancelling headphones.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
kassandrabelle11
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

Re: Bose 700 Noise Cancellation Isn't As Good?

I picked up a pair today and was wondering the same thing! I never owned a pair of the QC35 but my friend let me use his which is what pushed me to buy a pair from Bose and at Best Buy the guy convinced me this one had better Boise cancelling at 11levels but I honestly don’t think it’s as good andbim tempted to return them for the QC35, it’s  a shame bc they look a lot more slick but I don’t think they work as well (I’ve had some connectivity issues as well) and for $400 they should be **bleep** near perfect