Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2020

Bose 700 Noise Cancelling not working

Hi,

I have received my bose 700 Noise cancelling headphones but the noise cancelling part is not working I believe. Even at level 10 I can hear a car in the street, my roommate talking normally on the other side of the apartment or really any sound around. I have trying re-setting following other advice I've found on this forum.

I've also tried clearing the list of all bluetooth devices and now it is not being found by my phone anymore. 

Should I return them ? This is highly frustrating as the ANC is why I chose those headphones in the first place... 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Noise Cancelling not working

Hi Melv92, 

Sorry you're having this experience, I can understand this disappointment with your new headphones. Thanks for taking the time to already perform some troubleshooting. 

Do you wear glasses which could prevent the ear cushions sitting securely?

I would also suggest performing a firmware update. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!