NotFromAroundHere
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

Re: Bose 700 - Only hear one software on Windows 10

Here's a plot twist for you Bose owners.

I bought the competitor Sennheiser Momentum Wireless 3 and I am having the exact issue which is driving me nuts. This is why I decided to drop by and let you know. I use a USB Bluetooth dongle (4.0) to connect the headphones to Windows 10 PC.

If I start a e.g. a game there is sound, but when I switch to a Discord channel, the sound is gone from the game but working in Discord channel. This happens also when I am on MS Teams meeting/call.

So, it does seem posters before me were right. It has something to do with calls in Windows 10 and is not an issue specific to Bose.

aleeperezz
Participant
Registered since

Feb 10, 2021

Re: Bose 700 - Only hear one software on Windows 10

I have a set of NC 700 and when I am on a Zoom call (dell windows laptop) and then I get an email on my same device and it just switches the active stream to the notification, completely silencing my zoom call, meaning I can't hear anything at all! Before, I could play Spotify for my Zoom call and still hear participants. Now I can't. If I start playing music, the headphones block all other sounds in the computer. I need to hear multiple things at once, from the same device, without any sound being silenced. This only started to happen in the last week or two and was not happening before. Please help me! This is a huge issue for the type of work I do!