Christian C.
Participant
Registered since

Mar 24, 2020

Bose 700 Right side earphone is not working

Good afternoon. 
I am reporting a problem that just popped up about a hour ago. 

I was using my Bose 700 headphones to talk to my friends and the right side just shut off completely. no noise canceling, no speakers on the right side are working, i have updated the headphones and there is still no sign of life on the right side. i was wondering if i could get some help

3 REPLIES 3
Murrydog
Advocate
Registered since

Nov 2, 2018

Re: Bose 700 Right side earphone is not working

You are on wrong Forum go to headphone forum

Onetofixit
Participant
Registered since

Feb 14, 2021

I have the same problem (right side quit working).  Bought these new on Oct 28, 2020 (less than 4 months ago).

Tried rebooting.

Installed software update.

Tried rebooting twice more.

Tried with laptop and iphone, tried wired and bluetooth - all same.

Bose website says the warranty period is 1 year but also says my SN [Edited by Moderator] is out of warranty after 4 months.

Did you ever get help with your problem?

Jessie_O

Hey Onetofixit, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your headphones and I will do all I can to assist you! 

Thank you for trying these troubleshooting steps! It looks like you have tried all the steps we would normally recommend for this issue and think that you will need a service. 

The warranty is given from the date of purchase and by taking the serial number it will give the date of manufacture, and work out the warranty form here. This is easily solved with proof of purchase. I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can for you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!