bramdm@hotmail.com
Contributor
Registered since

May 30, 2020

Re: Bose 700 - Turn off autoplay / auto-launch Apple Music when paired to Mac or iPhone

@Jessie_O It's been almost a year. This problem still exists. Can we expect a solution for this? 

karol
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 27, 2020

Re: Bose 700 - Turn off autoplay / auto-launch Apple Music when paired to Mac or iPhone

+1

it's really annoying

bramdm@hotmail.com
Contributor
Registered since

May 30, 2020

I downloaded and installed the app Overkill (on Macbook). Go into 'preferences' and add the Music app. It's a workaround, but it works...

C0nrad
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2020

I have problems with autoplay when NC700 connected to my Honor 30pro+. There was my topic about the problem on this forum and one of the answers was with the instruction how to solve is with Apple devices, but it was banned without any reason.

Now i am sure that Bose support service is worst service ever.

365nice
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2020

New QC700 user and I've been trying to track down why Apple Music keeps starting on my mac and have tracked it down to the new QC700 headphones - huh? I don't use Apple Music so its annoying that it keeps starting when using my headphones - why?

PKi
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Dear Bose - PLEASE get this sorted out with Apple. Apparently, this problem is too difficult for their technicians to understand - t'really quite simple: On a Mac, if you turn off your Bose 700's, Apple Music launches. There seems to be no way to stop this and is annoying enough to return my 700's.

jake260
Participant
Registered since

Feb 18, 2021

I am ALSO having this problem.

If Spotify is open, and a call ends, that will play.   Otherwise, Apple Music is opened and plays.  It's beyond annoying.  I will look to sell my Bose 700s one the pandemic is over and I am not using them for Zoom calls all day long just because of this issue.

Bose -- you are a reputable company.  Why can you not fix this after so many users are experiencing the same issue?  Or at least tell us it cannot be fixed?   I expect better from Bose.

MaxR
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2021

Had mine for 12 months and this drives me absolutely nuts...!

you would think this would have been addressed with some for of update by now.... very frustrating that it hasn’t!